Returns, Exchanges & Repairs
Unfortunately we do not provide returns on the following:
- Earrings - for hygiene reasons, unless they are faulty or damaged.
- Custom designed/personalised pieces.
Your piece must be returned unworn and within 14 days, in its original packaging.
You as the customer are responsible for return shipping and your refund will be made within 30 days of the return being received and checked at our warehouse.
If goods are received faulty or damaged, we will happily provide a refund or exchange and cover shipping costs, as long as the items are returned in the condition they were received and within 14 days - in their original packaging.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will arrange the return for you.
If you have damaged or broken your Dear Rae piece, we work with a trusted jewellery workshop in London who will do their best to try to salvage it. Please see the return process below:
- Send us an image and a description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you with confirmation as well as the shipping address where you’ll have to send it to.
- Purchase a return shipping label to the workshop, and our trusted repairers will handle the rest!
Please note: You will be liable for the shipping costs to and from the workshop. The cost for repairs is dependent on the damage and we will quote you on receipt of an image of your jewellery.